Monday, April 23, 2007

I've got the joy joy joy joy

I woke up this morning feeling joyful, just like that song I used to sing in Sunday school. This past weekend was awesome and served as a retreat for me. The feeling I have today is the same one I have after I've come back from a church retreat or a weekend away: refreshed and joyful.

Friday, I got to hang out with Joe and Laura and Ira, and their company is invaluable. Saturday was Ira's birthday and we had a rockin' good time at his party. Yesterday was the MS walk and I got to spend the entire day with friends from church while we walked, worshiped, and then had dinner together. And through it all, the skies were blue and the sun was shining, and I didn't have to wear a coat! I can't ask for much more than that. Right now, I'm walking on sunshine, ohohoh.

2 comments:

Casey. said...

Great song.

JTB said...

Hmm-should have posted it here but I left a thank you on your previous post.